Wednesday, November 27, 2013

NaNoWriMo Progress Report - Week Three

Week three, I mastered the art of procrastination.

I did everything in my power to avoid my MC story because he I was talking me myself into a circle.  Rather than combat him the issue - because I hate confrontation, don't ya know - I ignored everything that had anything to do with writing.

I was extra diligent in my cleaning, I gave my dog the extra cuddles he wanted, took a nap or two or four, watched some extra shows, and even recorded some things I probably never would have watched if I hadn't recorded them.  And yes, I took to Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Pinterest, and even Ebay to get away from writing my NaNoWriMo Novel.

And now how do I feel?  Panicked!  Because at the end of week three, I was 5k words behind goal and am extremely busy week ahead.




Let's hope that the final week, sees me through to getting to that 50k mark!

I apologize for keeping this short and sweet, but, well, I should be writing a novel!

SIDE NOTE



Happy Thanksgiving to all of you that are celebrating on the 28th! Eat lots of good food and then diet on Monday to get ready for the next big holiday!

2 comments: